Our mission at CentraStage is to build compelling, enjoyable, feature-rich, affordable IT management technology – delivered as a service from the cloud. Due to rapid expansion we are now looking to recruit a marketing intern.
Applicants need to be fired up about IT marketing and sales, and be all of the usual things required of an intern – hardworking, self-motivated, enthusiastic and hungry for information. However we also need all of our people to be passionate about helping grow a business, to be energised by opening up new markets; they must be driven to get ahead in life; they must back themselves and be able to thrive in a fluid, dynamic working environment where the rules are few, the pressure is high but the rewards are great.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone starting out who wants to be part of an exciting, fast-growing small business that is going places.
You will be working in the marketing team.
1. Carrying out market research for the marketing team in designated sectors
2. Identifying leads for the sales team from inbound or outbound activities
3. Research market sectors to identify opportunities
4. Data cleansing and qualification
5. Assist with outbound campaign across email, social, video blogging.
Experience and skills
1. Professional manner.
2. Good written and verbal communication skills.
3. Motivated, ambitious and enthusiastic.
4. Eye for detail, ability to use resources at hand to enrich data.
You might have a particular interest you’d like to test, be it data management, market research, or you might want to start a career in technology marketing, but simply need more experience. You need to be inquisitive and think creatively.
You can demonstrate your get up and go in your life away from work.
If you are energetic, resilient, co-operative, innovative, ambitious and have a can-do attitude, get in touch with your CV as well as details of your availability.
The role is office-based in Amersham, Buckinghamshire, HP7 0DD.
How to apply:
Please send your CV into firstname.lastname@example.org.