This company has developed a software app that allows you to easily track how you spend money, yours or someone else’s. Anywhere you are.
They are looking for a talented intern to join the offices in Central London. Successful candidate will help with their marketing efforts.
1. Manage entire product marketing life cycle
2. Originate a variety of marketing initiatives
3. Find and manage third party (marketing) strategic partnerships
4. Evolve a technology-focused approach including social media
5. Develop customer-oriented product use cases
6. Ensure product releases are delivered on time
7. Find and manage third party designers and marketers as necessary
8. Document strategic thinking and marketing approaches.
This is and exciting opportunity with the potential of a permanent position at the end of the internship. Apply today!
Source Article from http://www.internwise.co.uk/events/details/8293/
Product and Marketing Internship – Bloomsbury, London