User Experience Intern (6 weeks, £250 per week) – Lokku – Clerkenwell, LondonPublished 10 months ago in Latest Job Vacancies.
Are you interested in User Experience? Do you want to spend 6 enjoyable weeks within an innovative startup, developing skills and gaining experience that will be invaluable for your future career?
Lokku has a 6 week internship available this summer, starting early July. We are currently redesigning our flagship search engine, Nestoria, and our UX Intern will work closely with our top Engineers and with our Product Development team, in ensuring that the new site works perfectly for millions of users in 8 countries.
- Carry out testing of the website on various devices (tablets, mobiles etc) and operating systems
- Report bugs and issues that come out of testing
- Verify that correct fixes have been installed
- Take part in setting up quantitative user testing, using tools such as UserTesting.com
Maybe you’re about to graduate and want to find work experience that will help you to launch your career. Or maybe you’re still studying, and want to spend your summer learning practical skills that will underpin your academic studies. Or maybe you just love working for startups.
We are fairly relaxed about your motivation in applying – we only ask that you:
- Are interested in the web and UX/Design
- Love gadgets
- Possess decent IT skills
- Have an excellent eye for detail
- Have persistence, patience, a systematic approach and the confidence to work relatively unsupervised
Additionally, these things would move you further up the shortlist but are not essential:
- Photoshop experience
How to Apply:
For immediate consideration for this great role, please send your CV, along with a note explaining why we should snap you up.
We can’t wait to hear from you!
Source Article from http://www.internwise.co.uk/events/details/5771/
User Experience Intern (6 weeks, £250 per week) – Lokku – Clerkenwell, London