CANDIDATES MUST HAVE GRADUATED FROM A UK UNIVERSITY IN ORDER FOR THEIR APPLICATION TO BE CONSIDERED.
The company is the leading Enterprise Agency in Hertfordshire and Bedfordshire and has been delivering its services to clients since 1983. The company is one of 130 enterprise agencies across England, represented nationally by the National Enterprise Network.
The services we provide our clients include:
• Business advice, guidance & training
• Incubation and managed workspace
• Comprehensive enterprise awareness programmes to schools, colleges, and universities.
The company is an independent ‘not for profit’ Company Limited by Guarantee with a Board made up from local business representatives. The majority of our activities are privately funded as we generate income from the ownership and management of our two business centre properties at Watford and Potters Bar and management of a third centre in Stevenage. These centres provide accommodation and support to more than 150 small businesses.
Over the years we have helped over 18,000 people with business advice and have played a major role in our local communities’ entrepreneurial achievements.
Must have a good understanding of online marketing, PR and social media marketing. Website and/or photoshop experience would be good but not essential.
IT literacy, excellent written and verbal communication skills to liaise with staff across departments, must be organised with excellent attention to detail, must be versatile, able to work on set tasks within an agreed timeframe and to deadlines, must be a team player.
Wenta currently has three marketing personnel responsible for all online and offline promotion of the Agency’s core services detailed above. This year the Agency is celebrating it’s 30th Anniversary. The marketing department are looking to recruit a graduate for a 24 week placement to support the team.
Key project activities will include:
• Producing client case studies for the company, My Incubator and btc websites and for company news and e-news publications
• Social media marketing via Twitter, Linked in and Facebook
• Regular updates to the Wenta, My Incubator and btc websites
• Undertaking market research and customer follow-up processes
• Internal marketing – ensuring literature and promotional materials are effectively displayed at all centres and advisory offices
• Online promotion of the company’s various activities
• Email marketing – scripting and preparing email campaigns
• Recording of website and marketing campaign statistics
• Providing marketing support to the Education & Training, Property Services, Advisory Services and Innovation departments
• Updating the company CRM system with relevant marketing contacts
• Other activities as agreed with the Chief Executive and Marketing Team
Applicants should be a graduate from a UK university from 2008 onwards with a degree in Marketing or a related subject.
Source Article from http://www.internwise.co.uk/events/details/4616/
Marketing Assistant, Watford – Watford, Herts