SCB Partners (www.scbpartners.com) is hiring for the position of a Junior Graphic Design Intern, who will work with a Senior Designer to assist the research team in producing bespoke trend-based research and strategy reports and other documents with strong visual impact for SCB’s clients.
Duties will include:
• Producing visually impactful reports, proposals and internal content of the highest standard
• Must be a talented designer with a good eye, good ideas and exceptional attention to detail
• Bring concepts to life with strong conceptual, design/art direction
• Must be able to work on multiple projects at any one time and often within extremely tight deadlines
• Work and collaborate with writing and research team to produce best possible outcomes
• The ability to take raw data and convert it into stunning visual graphics
• Have a good understanding of the branding and style of every client, many of whom are the world’s most recognizable and respected brands.
• BA (hons) Graphic Design level
• Must be fluent in Adobe Suites, most importantly Indesign and Photoshop
• Must be fluent in MS Office, expecially PowerPoint
• Must have a strong portfolio of work that displays a well-rounded skill set and talent
• DSLR Video and editing skills a plus
Source Article from http://www.internwise.co.uk/events/details/2072/
Junior Graphic Designer – West London